Skywatch® Eole 1 is an anemometer with a 54mm impeller who measure wind strength without worrying about his position.
The Skywatch® Eole is energized by two replaceable AA batteries. The display is made up 99.9 at the 10th, then to the unit. The aluminium base with a thread allows its mount on a camera tripod.
With a large and easy-to-read display. Its polyethylene protection foam wakes it comfortable to hold. Ideal to discover wind forces. Instant, maximum and average windspeed on the display Waterproof, protection cap for impeller and aluminium base.
1. Instant windspeed
2. Maximum windspeed
3. Average windspeed (3s to 24h)
- Instant windspeed units km/h, m/s, knots, mph, fps, and Beaufort
- Weight 235g
- Size 65 x 155mm
- Average windspeed (3s – 24h)
- Maximum windspeed
- Aluminium bottom plate for tripod attachment
- 2 AA batteries
- Waterproof – floating
- Operating temperature from -20C to 70C
- Measuring range 2 to 150 km/h
- Windspeed accuracy +-3%
- Swiss Official calibration
- Protective cap for the impeller