Gill Marine Tool – MT007
Functional folding yachtsman tool for on-board maintenance and emergency use. Features a G10 composite handle for wet and dry grip and all tools are made using marine grade 420 Stainless Steel with a Titanium coating for greater corrosion resistance. Supplied with a protective pouch with belt loop.
An essential for any activity on the water, this compact Marine Tool houses seven separate tools in one. Including a serrated blade and marlin spike for rope work and emergency cutting, a shackle cutter and more, you can attach it to your belt for quick access. Easy to use, the handle ensures good grip for both wet and dry hands and you can quickly reveal each tool when the situation occurs.
- Folded length 95mm
- Open length 165mm
- Blade length 70mm
- Liner lock to prevent accidental closure
- Thumb stud on knife for one-handed opening
- G10 Compostie handle for wet and dry grip
- Serrated blade edge for quick and effective rope cutting
- Integrated sturdy shackle key, webbing cutter, 8mm spanner, flathead screwdriver and bottle opener
- Marlin spike for ropework
- Machined ‘Gill Grip’ provides extra grip
- Supplied with a moulded nylon puch
- Titanium coated 420 stainless steel for even greater corrosion resistance
Regularly wipe all blades and tools with an oiled cloth. After contact with seawater you should rinse thoroughly with fresh water and dry completely inside and out. Occasionally oil the locking and folding mechanisms of your Marine Tool with a drop or two of oil. Keep all sand and grit out of the tool and keep folding mechanisms clean. Remember to keep knife blades sharpened as dull blades can be potentially dangerous.