Gill Corona Sunglasses – 9666
All Gill sunglasses are floatable, so if you drop them, all is not lost. They feature UV protection and 100% glare free polarised lenses specifically designed for use on the water.
Tested to perform in a wide range of conditions, our Corona Sunglasses feature polarised lens technology for glare free vision and a hydrophobic outer coating that sheds water and reduces salt residue. Also applied with a Oleophobic technology, they repel fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils leaving you with crystal clear perspective, regardless of conditions. Perhaps most important of all, they are floatable, so if you drop them all is not lost! Their filter category 3 lenses allow for 8-18% light transmission, making them ideal for bright sunlight and general wear, perfect for any activity on or around the water.
- Polarized lens technology.
- Integral floatation.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards.
- Glare-free vision.
- Clear contrasts.
- Reduced eye fatigue.
- 100% UV 400 protection.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.